Effective Date: August 18th, 2019
This Web site, https://www.lunchstops.com, (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Lunch Stops LLC.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LUNCH STOPS COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
When you register for our services or order products via our site, we ask you to provide some Personal Information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and/or certain additional categories of information resulting from use of our websites and services. Other than payment card information, we keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We do not store any payment card information. Only our payment card processor has access to that information. If you contact us for customer support, we may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
We may track information about your visit to the Site and store that information in web or mobile server logs, which are records of the activities on the Site. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access the Services
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the Site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the Site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Information About Third-Party Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
- collect information about the ways visitors use our Site—which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of our Site—for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits; and
- personalize your experience when you use our Site, including by serving targeted advertisements.
Generally, the information we collect using these web technologies does not identify you personally. If, however, you have created a user account, we may link the information we collect using these web technologies to other information that identifies you personally.
HOW DOES LUNCHSTOPS PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS?
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your Personal Information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To restaurant partners, agents and/or contractors who may use it on in connection with their relationship with us (for example, restaurants will use your Personal Information to deliver food orders you placed on the Site).
- We may rely on affiliates for support of the products and services we offer. If so, our affiliates would be required to preserve the confidentiality of any Personal Information they may access.
- As noted above, we may use statistics or other data regarding your usage of the Services for product development or other business analytic purposes, but only in anonymized aggregate form. We may make such data and statistics available to third parties, such as potential or existing customers, for business development, marketing or sales purposes.
Your access to some of Services and content may be password protected. We recommend that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
HOW MAY I CORRECT, AMEND, OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR UPDATE MY PREFERENCES?
You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time. If you don’t want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering, and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
The terms “Lunch Stops,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Lunch Stops LLC.
The term “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, address, and e-mail address.
The term “User-Generated Content” refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video, audio-video clips, and other content you post on or through this Site using the social networking tools we make available to registered members of this Site. One way that User-Generated Content differs from other information you provide to us is that, once submitted, User-Generated Content is made available instantaneously to others who visit this Site. Examples of User-Generated Content include comments posted to discussion boards and reviews of products available on this Site.